The Romano Cagnoni Foundation is financed with private funds and contributions.
Its mission is wide:
• Preservation, restauration and promotion of the Romano Cagnoni collection, which is open to researchers
• Temporary exhibitions with catalogues
• New publications, books on Romano Cagnoni’s work
• Encourageing new creative work with the Romano Cagnoni Award
• Exchanging ideas through organized conferences and symposiums
The Foundation can offer:
• Organization of private cultural events at the Foundation
• Organization of meetings
The Romano Cagnoni Foundation is registered in Italy in the National Register of non-profit Foundations that operate for purposes of social utility, and this allows you to donate your 5×1000. To do this, on your tax return, put your signature in the space dedicated to “support of non-profit organizations of social utility, social promotion associations and recognized associations operating in the sectors referred to in art. 10, c. 1, letter a), of Legislative Decree No. 460 of 1997 “.